Whats New For 2022
If you came last year, these are some of the improvements we are making for 2022
- Upgraded display area and concrete base.
- Better Lighting on steps and entrance area.
- Better explanation of the story.
- Free refreshments being served (donations always welcome).
- The Pumpkins have more stories, songs and jokes (actually not so sure thats a good thing).
- Easier access to refreshments for those not wishing to visit the main display.
- Improved haunted "stain glass" window in refreshment area.
And a few other things you'll just have to come and find out for yourselves.
Terms & Conditions
No one likes rules, but as this is a display in the gardens of a private house we need to make sure that everyone - and the display - is safe. We hope you understand the need for a few rules. Thank You.
- All attendance is entirely at your own risk.
- By the nature of this event it may be unsuitable for young children or people of a nervous disposition. Children must be accompanied at all times.
- This is a private house and the display is in the garden. There are several steps and uneven ground which may prove unsuitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs or people unsteady on their feet.
- Animated items, flashing lights, smoke and other effects are used widely throughout the display. However, we do not believe any of our lights have a “strobe effect”.
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the display due to the effects and lighting used, but are welcome in the refreshment area.
- We will be photographing and filming the event for future advertising and social media promotions. If you do not wish to be included please speak to our volunteers before entering the display.
- We reserve the right to close all or part of the display at any time without notice.
- We are in a residential area and ask that you park responsibly if driving to our display and act with consideration outside our neighbour’s houses.
- We recommend an earlier visit for nervous children while it remains light and later visits for the more adventurous to avoid queues and benefit from the darkness.